The long-awaited solution to Do-Not-Disturb (DND) problem, sender ID registration challenge and sending of messages to in-active telephone numbers and wrong set of people in Nigeria is Targeted SMS.
With our new "TARGETED SMS" offer, you will be able to use the factors below to specify the particular set of people that you want your messages to be sent to.
1) The Particular Location: You can target the GSM subscribers in a specific location within the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja in Nigeria. For instance, you can target, Surulere in Lagos State, or Apata in Ibadan, or Maitama in Abuja, or Onisha in Anambra, or Victoria Garden City (VGC) in Lagos, etc. The good news is that there is no limit to the location you can target. You can also target a particular Local Government Area (LGA) in a specific state or the entire state subscribers.
2) The Gender 'Male or Female': You can also specify the particular gender that you want your message to be sent to in the location specified above.
3) The Age Group: This offer also enables you the opportunity to specify the particular age group that you want the message to be sent to. For example, you can choose subscribers within the age of 18 - 35 years old or 25 - 40 years old, or 45 - 60 years old. The good news is that you can personally specify the age group of your choice and there is no limit to the age you can target from 18 years upward.
The Requirements And Cost Implication
1) The specific sender ID for the message. As usual, you need a sender ID which the recipients will see on their telephones when your message is delivered. The sender ID is globally 11 characters long and it's either alphabets alone or alphanumeric.
2) The main message content. You have to provide the text message which you want us to send to your target set of subscribers. A page of a text message is 160 characters long.
3) The minimum volume of subscribers' telephone numbers you can target is 100,000 in a specific location.
4) The cost of a page of a text message is N5.50. You get a price reduction if you are targeting from 200,000 subscribers upward. This offer has a 99% guarantee of reaching active and target recipients in Nigeria because the message will be sent with the help of a telecommunication company.
5) A scanned copy of your company's Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) certificate to be attached and sent to info @ bulksmsnigeria247.com
6) A scanned copy of a utility bill of your organization or that of the contact person to be attached and sent to info @ bulksmsnigeria247.com
7) Telephone number of the contact person in your organization.
NOTE: The political campaign messages are not supported. That is, this offer is not for political messages or any message related to politics. It is strictly for businesses and religious organizations.
For clarification and more details, contact us via 07033141373.